The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Do my titles always have to be questions?

This is Oscar (blue) and his girlfriend Oscarina (pink). They ran off to get married in Vegas (chapel of Sony Ericsson) and now go under the alias of Mr and Mrs Bombubu. They are currently however experiencing a long-distance relationship. Oscar being upstairs on my bed while Oscarina curiously always sprawled on the couch downstairs. I have no idea what she is doing there, she used to be on my bed too. Perhaps Oscar snores :S
Everyone seems to be in love these days. Well maybe not everyone, but most I suppose. Saw a total of four couples that we both know in town today, looks like Friday night is officially date night.
Couple number 1: Dris and Mel
Met them after dinner at Paragon basement. We had come from Ding Tai Feng and they had come from Cartel. I heard my name being squealed repeatedley :P, turned around and saw lovely Dris, all decked out in a business jacket with sharp pretty pink heels to go along. Boyfriend went "OMG I love your shoes!" I was screaming internally. But it was fun, caught up a bit, teased Mel because he looked like such a kid beside Dris.. but caught them when we were walking away fighting like kids while holding hands. HAH. (Boyfriend says I and Dris are the same, both violent :P)
Couple number 2: Jason and Chuiting
Saw them at Kinokuniya in the lifestyle magazine section. Boyfriend and Jason were army mates so they hit it off in their own world of banter. I learned that Chuiting actually worked in the same company as Dris, although different departments. She was also in a business jacket and looking posh. Hah. While we were chatting to couple number 2, couple number 3 came right by us. Looks like the hottest dating spot is the bookstore :| Damn undergrads, acting god-damned intellectual :x
Couple number 3: William and Samantha
Frankly am surprised they were able to last this long :x Perhaps due to Will's casanova *cough*desperate*cough* behaviour, and his yearly rituals of courting and failing miserably and dramatic lovelorn behaviour, I kind of dismissed him as the shallow-poseurly-wannabe type, therefore do not blame me for being biased now, although I most obviously am. But at least they're happy together *grin*
Couple number 4: Abby and Shaokai
Now this is what I call an old-time couple. They've been together for ages, steady as a rock, they may as well get married now and start having kids. And they're probably perfectly suited for each other, both intellectuals in their own right with interesting and genuinely nice personalities. Met them at Bakerzin where we were consuming previously mentioned strawberry cheesecake ice cream target. It turned out disappointing though, the waffles were overdone and hardish and the ice cream though delicious was just a singular lonesome scoop crying out for company on the big plate. But at least, now we know. Abby and Shaokai sat a table away from us and were happily consuming their little pretty cakes. While boyfriend and I were walking back to the mrt, we met them again walking right behind us and chatted a bit. They were apparently going to the nearest LAN gaming station to play warcraft. My god, they are cute aren't they.
So that was a night for us, came back to BV and missed 95, ended up taking a cab. Poor boyfriend had a sore throat (he still insisted on eating ice cream tho' so don't think I FORCED him to) and was looking oh so tired again. Sigh. But he insisted on sending me back anyways. Ah well.
The martinis with Gigi and her friend P on Wed night were deliciously yummy, so was the horribly oily hawker fare we had after. :P Thanks for bringing me there tho', now I know where to go for great martinis. Gigi was saying how P and I were very similar, but P seemed like a really nice girl so that can't be too bad.. Hah. They were both feeling a lil' depressed over certain issues that night. But am sure they won't stay that way for long somehow, men would be stupid and blind if they did. :x Anyhoo, the weekend is here. And guess what, I'M GONNA HAVE CABLE AT HOME! *beam*
The SP, 12:16 AM