The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Do I have to eat healthy? (Not when there's food like this around)

This is going to be the next target for consumption on our next trip to Bakerzin. Imagine, warm crisp waffles with cold cold cheesecake ice cream (I'm telling ya that's my fav ice cream flava now) covered in a scrumptuously generous syruppy (with chunks!) strawberry delight.
I'm blogging as an excuse to escape from my books. Muhaha. Today was full of yummy delights, well mainly one yummy delight, cheesecake coupe! Which is actually 3 scoops of the above ice cream covered in sweet strawberry sauce and crumbly shortbread bits. I could probably eat that for the rest of my life, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Boyfriend was such a dear so I treated him to lunch at the pasta place in taka. We were fooled by the pictures in the menu which showed massive lobster tails. In reality of course, the lobsters were pathetically small where a single poke with a fork would be sufficient to dig up all the meat which is easily finished in a single mouthful. The seafood risotto was akin to seafood fried rice, but boyfriend said he had tasted worse. Haha. I still can't forget the amazing pasta I had in the US, at this place called Cheesecake factory. That was quite possibly the best pasta I have had in my entire life.

This is Bebe and I enjoying our fantastic cajun jambalayan shrimp pasta in Cheesecake Factory, Millenium Mall, Orlando, FL. We are happy people.
Just look at that pasta! We only ordered one portion and it was enough for both of us too! There were such a variety of spices and ingredients in it that every mouthful set off an explosion of flavours in our happy chewing mouths. One of the joys in life have to be eating. Its amazing the extensive and almost infinite menu the world has to offer of delicious dishes ranging from simple Thai papaya salad (which I hear is good but never got to taste :(, is called Pawpaw to the locals me thinks) to the most complex dishes which usually come in really minute amounts served on a big plate with intricate swirls and patterns of colourful fancy sauce occupying most of the plate space. Sigh, I also want.
Anyhoo, I have also received two phonecalls today from men other than my boyfriend. Haha. One served as a rude but essential wake-up call while the other a friendly catching up. I shall be secretive and not reveal who these mystery men are.. haha. Back to them books. Boo.
The SP, 12:36 AM