The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Monday, November 27, 2006
We all need some drama in our lives
Haven't updated for very long I know. Things have taken a dramatic turn. I have been reduced to a state. A state where I have shirked all responsibility and spend the day toying with the possibility of what could be. I know it doesn't make sense, but does everything have to make sense? I am young, no? I want to feel alive. I don't want to be tied down by anything, I want to be swept away. It's unfair of me and I am being a complete arse, but I. just. can't. help. myself.
Things with adriano, I don't know what it has become. I am confused on our relationship. But he's having exams and I shouldn't bother him. I don't want to anyway. I have stopped feeling so much. It makes more sense this way.
Work has been good. I think my boss is appreciative of my efforts and I hope I get a good bonus at the end of the year. My friends are all nice. I love them all. My grandma is very proud of me but I feel I could do better by learning a bit more teochew. My mum is probably frustrated with me 80% of the time for not helping her as much, but I'm trying.. too much nagging, too much is no good. The lights in my room have blown. I'm typing this under a desklamp and listening to Something Corporate - North, a cd fongky lent me. Sounds mellow yet purposeful. Jo and Clem have gone to bintan.. hope they have fun. I feel like going away too. The days are so rainy and cold, miss the feel of cuddling up with someone while the rain splashes across the windows.
You can tell I'm in a pensive mood from all my short sentences can't you? Hah. I need to sign up for driving lessons!!! Such inertia to go down to the driving centre. My hands are itching (literally), I think I've been drinking too much, the rashes on my hands which appear after mambo nights while I was schooling have reappeared in more bountiful amounts. I blame those angmohs. :p Sigh..

The new James Bond 007 and his 2 lady friends.
Things with adriano, I don't know what it has become. I am confused on our relationship. But he's having exams and I shouldn't bother him. I don't want to anyway. I have stopped feeling so much. It makes more sense this way.
Work has been good. I think my boss is appreciative of my efforts and I hope I get a good bonus at the end of the year. My friends are all nice. I love them all. My grandma is very proud of me but I feel I could do better by learning a bit more teochew. My mum is probably frustrated with me 80% of the time for not helping her as much, but I'm trying.. too much nagging, too much is no good. The lights in my room have blown. I'm typing this under a desklamp and listening to Something Corporate - North, a cd fongky lent me. Sounds mellow yet purposeful. Jo and Clem have gone to bintan.. hope they have fun. I feel like going away too. The days are so rainy and cold, miss the feel of cuddling up with someone while the rain splashes across the windows.
You can tell I'm in a pensive mood from all my short sentences can't you? Hah. I need to sign up for driving lessons!!! Such inertia to go down to the driving centre. My hands are itching (literally), I think I've been drinking too much, the rashes on my hands which appear after mambo nights while I was schooling have reappeared in more bountiful amounts. I blame those angmohs. :p Sigh..

The new James Bond 007 and his 2 lady friends.
The SP, 9:35 PM
1 Comments:
how u doing babe. hope everything works out fine with u and adrian. christmas will bring some lovin' back. we cld do a meet up with maria too. take care!
Anonymous, at 6:56 PM