The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Don't waste your youth

Good evening folks

It's a friday night cum saturday morning and I'm chillin in my room. I had no plans this friday night, but it turned out pretty fun. I love spontaneity. Went out with my colleagues for dinner and some shopping at bugis street. Bugis street surprised me. I've never really shopped there before, only walked through the main aisle and out the other side to head towards sim lim square or somewhere or other. This time we really went walking through all the tiny aisles lined with tiny shops that sold a colourful array of ahlian clothes and accessories galore. And I had no idea there was a 2nd and 3rd level! Air-conditioned! With more shops and food! Dang.. hehe. Anyway, I bought a belt for 8 bucks, its thin, brown and has metal studs on it, good for work and for play.. I hope. Heh.

Anyway, the interesting and funny part came later, when we chanced upon Breko's! OMG, BREKO's! Giver of 2 for $10 Stella Artois beers, spreader of joy, elation and all-in-one shiokness of feeling the ice cold bubbly sweet yet bitter sensation coursing down my throat. Aaahhhhh~~~~ And it is there where dirty little secrets came spilling out, and evil plans were devised to counter, tame and conquer the typical male species *rubs hands with glee and anticipation*. Such interesting stories are the lives of people. It's pretty cool to devise a plan, come up with a hypothesis, a proposition, where a slight change in behaviour may lead to tweaking of the relationship towards the direction you want it to go. All in a day's work :D

The boyfriend's too busy with hall orientation this weekend to meet up. Ah well, I guess I should be accustomed to it since he's gonna be busy the whole of next year doing his honours year project. Mmm. I think I should sign up for something real soon. Like boxing class or hip hop or SOMETHING to keep me occupied as well as healthy. I haven't run in ages ever since I scrapped my knee. It's a scab now with the edges turned up, just beckoning me to accelerate the peeling process. Grr!

Bebe's having so much fun in Perth and she can't help but gloat to me about it on msn (-_-)'' I think bebe's the person I've travelled the most with and had the most fun with :D Just looking at all our photos now.. Perhentian, New York, Orlando... Man I miss Orlando, I even miss shopping at Publix! And SeaWorld, the fireworks, the theme songs. Sigh it seemed so long ago, but yet the memories are as vivid as ever. I'm thankful to the person who invented photography because a picture says a thousand words and never fails to bring us back to the time, the location and most of all the feel of that special moment. Here's to many more travels ahead .. *chink*



Nite's ppl!
The SP, 1:54 AM

1 Comments:

awww..you're too kind..i'm sure you'll get to travel soon enough..just need some cash, great company and a knapsack on your back..and you're ready to go! =)

~bebe
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

Add a comment