The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Monday to all

Was too occupied during the weekend to post. So here I am on a MONDAY night, giving you your weekly dose of Cat's happening life. Hah. It'll be short, so brace yourselves.

What I did last week:



Did a little dinosaur sight-seeing.







Or rather it was officially called the Life Science Graduation Dinner in Conjuction with Sci Centre's Dinosaur Exhibition. Yup who would have thought of that? An honours class's DND in the Science Centre in a roomful of extinct fossil dino relics. Yup, someone must have thought him/herself pretty smart to be able to come up with a smashing idea like that. We made do with it though and had a fabulous time making fun of the dowdy dinos.

Friday night was date night, we went to Tam Po Po at Liang Court. Homey little jap place with a nice hot pot. Boyfriend wore his FCUK shirt which I (YES, I) picked out. Remember his picky ways? Yup, I got past that and moulded his taste to the likes of mine. Hurrah.



Then on Saturday we went canoeing at MacRitchie. It was really pretty the way the sun beams filtered through the clouds and made the water all sparkly and shimmery. We canoed down a little riverway and it was just like hunting for crocodiles in the Amazon (just without the crocs). And it was pretty hilarious sometimes cos we kept crashing into foliage at the edges of the stream. Haha, I think we destroyed a significant amount of wilderness in the form of broken branches and scraped canoe undersides. We even streaked across the canoe training lanes to the place where all the turtles lived and spotted a few little heads. We did get shouted at by the trainer but streaked past him anyway.. we rawk, thank God boyfriend has strong arm muscles (in addition to his strong nostril-flaring ability).



Alrighty, that's all the pics for now. Today was the bosses' birthday (3rd July, I hope I remember that), and we bought him pink and orange daisies and a 5 liter keg of heineken. Haha, it has a tube attached to it for direct consumption and he was suggesting hooking it up intravenously to his arm and rolling it around with him on a trolley for the rest of the day. Haha, UK bosses are hilarious.

Right, and it's ONLY monday! Hang in there working folks.
The SP, 10:56 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment