The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Fights
Sorry I've not been posting much.
Couldn't find the time and the diligence to.
Well here I am now.
I've done a few things since I've been away from Netland...
I graduated..

I cut my hair..

And I said goodbye to another cute UK colleague..

Something tells me I wouldn't mind dating a fashionably bald man
And I think I also had like manee manee fights with the boyfried in between. Relationships are hard. Like real hard. I think its just all caused by expectations. I expect him to take care of me, catch me when I fall, make me laugh and brush all my worries away. He expects me to be independent, healthy, driven and happy. Sometimes things fall short of our expectations, and disappointment looms. I start thinking what would it be like to date someone warmer, more passionate, more selfless... He starts thinking what it would be like to date someone more sporty, more sexy, more fun I guess. And things just would not work out that way. And it's no point thinking that way. It would just drive us apart. In the meantime, we should just care for each other and enjoy each other's company yar? I guess so.
Mm.. ok, should get some sleep. There's work tomorrow again. Sigh! Gdnites
Couldn't find the time and the diligence to.
Well here I am now.
I've done a few things since I've been away from Netland...
I graduated..
I cut my hair..
And I said goodbye to another cute UK colleague..
Something tells me I wouldn't mind dating a fashionably bald man
And I think I also had like manee manee fights with the boyfried in between. Relationships are hard. Like real hard. I think its just all caused by expectations. I expect him to take care of me, catch me when I fall, make me laugh and brush all my worries away. He expects me to be independent, healthy, driven and happy. Sometimes things fall short of our expectations, and disappointment looms. I start thinking what would it be like to date someone warmer, more passionate, more selfless... He starts thinking what it would be like to date someone more sporty, more sexy, more fun I guess. And things just would not work out that way. And it's no point thinking that way. It would just drive us apart. In the meantime, we should just care for each other and enjoy each other's company yar? I guess so.
Mm.. ok, should get some sleep. There's work tomorrow again. Sigh! Gdnites
The SP, 11:01 PM
2 Comments:
SIGHS. yah. selfless. i wish that too
Anonymous, at 8:04 AM
ops tt was me
, at 8:05 AM