The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Monday, June 19, 2006
I love his silly face
I don't know how come I'm suddenly blogging so much. It's a sunday night already, I mean, a monday morning, and its back to work again tomorrow (I mean, today) at 6.45am as usual. Deciding what to wear, listening to Glenn Ong while changing, planting myself in a little space within the throngs on the train, reading Dan Brown's Digital Fortress which is proving very interesting, and waiting to reach BV where I would alight and walk along the metal rickety bridge and make my way along the valley in between the crowds of workmen and workwomen at the bus-stop. Trudging up the 'hill' to my workplace, settling down in front of my computer, checking my mail, and slowly slowly starting to do work. Can't wait to shift my desk over to the other office, where I rightly belong cos my dept lives there. Will miss the people in my present office but I'll probably see them for lunch anyways, and I just really want to 'break-in' my cubicle, bring in the chair cushions and inspiring photos!
Boyfriend's going into reservist next week. Hopefully he'll be able to call me when he's in there. He told me that men get over things really quickly and the best way to get over someone is to forget their existence completely and move on with life. Which is why men supposedley let themselves grow fat in a relationship because they go out to eat alot (see prev entry about things to do in Singapore) and upon breaking up, would head to the gym in an effort to make themselves look good so they can find a new girl asap. Boyfriend says he's like that too and we were bargaining on how long he should remember me if we should ever break up. He was saying 1 and a half years would be the max but he told me I shouldn't be worrying about this because he would never break up with me. Hah. Sometimes I feel sorry for all the girls who believe the sweet things guys can say when they obviously don't mean it which is why I am a hard person to convince when it comes to the lovey dovey stuff. Which is why I give him such a hard time because everytime he says I'm the best and wonders out loud what he would do without me I just go 'yea yea'. And then he wonders why I don't believe him. It's not that I don't really believe him though, its just easier to tell yourself he doesn't know what he's saying to make things feel better if anything wrong ever happens, then you think back to the things he say and kick yourself for ever believing them. Alright, I'm going on aren't I. Truth is I wouldn't know what to do without him. He's irritating and weird sometimes but I can't imagine my life without his silly face staring at me anymore. See below for what I mean by his silly face.

I know many of you are wondering how I could put up with such a silly face staring at me everyday. And I wonder about this myself but then I remember how his silly face makes me laugh and how I would probably stop laughing altogether if I didn't have one looking at me anymore. :P
Goodnight people, and enjoy the torturous week ahead. The next weekend will be here before you know it.
Boyfriend's going into reservist next week. Hopefully he'll be able to call me when he's in there. He told me that men get over things really quickly and the best way to get over someone is to forget their existence completely and move on with life. Which is why men supposedley let themselves grow fat in a relationship because they go out to eat alot (see prev entry about things to do in Singapore) and upon breaking up, would head to the gym in an effort to make themselves look good so they can find a new girl asap. Boyfriend says he's like that too and we were bargaining on how long he should remember me if we should ever break up. He was saying 1 and a half years would be the max but he told me I shouldn't be worrying about this because he would never break up with me. Hah. Sometimes I feel sorry for all the girls who believe the sweet things guys can say when they obviously don't mean it which is why I am a hard person to convince when it comes to the lovey dovey stuff. Which is why I give him such a hard time because everytime he says I'm the best and wonders out loud what he would do without me I just go 'yea yea'. And then he wonders why I don't believe him. It's not that I don't really believe him though, its just easier to tell yourself he doesn't know what he's saying to make things feel better if anything wrong ever happens, then you think back to the things he say and kick yourself for ever believing them. Alright, I'm going on aren't I. Truth is I wouldn't know what to do without him. He's irritating and weird sometimes but I can't imagine my life without his silly face staring at me anymore. See below for what I mean by his silly face.
I know many of you are wondering how I could put up with such a silly face staring at me everyday. And I wonder about this myself but then I remember how his silly face makes me laugh and how I would probably stop laughing altogether if I didn't have one looking at me anymore. :P
Goodnight people, and enjoy the torturous week ahead. The next weekend will be here before you know it.
The SP, 12:09 AM
1 Comments:
ehhh!! the left most one quite gay lei! *whoops :P* j/k!- jo
Anonymous, at 7:08 AM