The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Waddya think?

Here's a new look to spruce things up a bit here. Heh, I'm no html expert so I hope it turns out fine on your comps folks, drop me a comment if it doesn't. I'll be heading off for a week of scuba diving in some exotic island off the Malaysian coast tomorrow! Hope I can handle carrying a tank heavier than me and diving deep where the pressure makes your ears pop. The things we do to visit the fishies. I just watched Finding Nemo on the Disney channel though, so that's my inspiration. Nemo's so darn cute. Anyway, it should be fun, haha, I can't deny the boyfriend has instilled some rather scary precarious scenarios in my mind. I don't know why he likes torturing me like that. God knows we can all do without worrying about sharks sniffing out the blood that may emnate from the human feminine parts, although I did think about that before. :
The holidays have been great so far. A rather drastic change from having so much to do and now having absolutely nothing to do. Well besides preparing for trips and going out and getting tipsy and looking after puking individuals. I'm sorry once again for the dancefloor trauma girls, hehe. Hope it hasn't scared you guys off from potential future alcohol-drinking events. How about taking the canoe one-star course and going Brewerks after that for 8.99 per jug beer? :D Woot! And of course there's always iguana's... will wait for dear Ally to get back, hope you have fun in Koh Samui girl.

Time flies though, soon I'll be in the workforce. I need new clothes. The elections were as expected I suppose. I have no comments about that. I do however, have to comment on the poor organisation of journalistic reporting. Sheesh, it felt pretty frustrating watching that Hiak girl drilling her poor interviewees (who didn't seem to know much anyway), and seeing Melvin get up and down from his seat upteen times to present the same old figures on a cannot-make-it powerpoint presentation. I tell ya it was used just because it has pretty pictures... you would think they could come up with a better way of looking at the overall picture. And the uncertainties of whether the results 'are really coming in', the 'erms and the errs', and the poor interviewing skills of the Mr Potato Head-look alike, made the whole reporting crew look pathetic when compared with overseas counterparts. Ah well, it was entertaining poking fun at them with the family tho, made for a great family-bonding session. Hah, ok, sorry if I'm being mean. :P

Ok time to sleep. Nitey nites people, seeya when I get back! Pray for me hor (I dun wanna drown)... ...
The SP, 2:14 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment