The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I still mean it.

I forgot to mention that I made many more prized possession in Uni. :P How can I forget the dinner khakis!!! U girls are the sweetest nicest people ever, and we all know girlfriends rule and boyfriends drool, or in my case, burp. And I know we shall still be having dinner AND drinks *wink wink* in the near future and hopefully forever. I don't want to be a dowdy old auntie who sits at void decks, goes to the market or plays mahjong at home. I want to hang out at Cafe Iguana or Wala Wala till the age of 80 or when I'm physically incapacitated. So there!
The SP, 3:09 AM

1 Comments:

ahhahh we should arrange for a tri monthly wala's gathering when we're all working man. :S maybe bi monthly? HAHA OR FRIDAY NIGHT WALAS lollll cheers, jo
Blogger jo, at 8:13 PM  

Add a comment