The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Monday, April 03, 2006
And so it is
And so it's been awhile.
Life has been... relatively good, despite the hectic schedule and impending deadlines. The best piece of news of course, is that, I GOT THE DREAMJOB. :D :D :D But it looks like that means I have to kill more animals :S Ah well, at least its being substantiated by a healthy sum of money and a nice working environment. I honestly cannot wait to get my first paycheck. I've decided that I'm going to apply for the UOB Ladies Card no matter what. Which means I get 2 free Amore/Cali Fitness lessons every month, dine for free at 250 outlets (upon earning SMART$, some point system I guess), get frequent flyer miles!, travel concierge, discounts at tonnes of fashion shops and beauty care services, 10% off yoga classes, discounts off medical check ups... and and and.. much more. :D So exciting can, I can finally buy whatever I want with my own money and not feel bad about it. And my friend managed to get a job there too (whew), so everything's just gonna be peachy.
In other news I've more or less finished my thesis, although I've still got to add on to my results section which is why I'm in lab at 7.30 in the morning playing with membranes and washing solution. But all the three weeks of not going home and staying in school to piah has paid off, cos my Prof just loves me now. Or rather he loves my work and 'wishes I could stay', aww. The exams are coming tho. And I still have two more major assignments due. But in just 3 weeks time, once all that is done, I'll be eloping with the boyfriend to Genting Highlands! Woohoo! Hahah. We're gonna live like royalty, and sit on all the rides (except the up-down pluging one), and eat tall ice creams, and GAMBLE, and drink, and pig out on the King-sized bed and drink hot cocoa and cup noodles in the cold cold mountains. WOOT.
And once I come back it will be mAmBo mAmBo and a non-stop flow of magaritas and/or beer... haha, can't wait. Then then then.. it will hopefully be DIVING in the perhentian islands. Discovering a whole new world underwater and getting to know fishies up close and personal. Then.... it will be back to work. Haha, they want me to start on the 22nd May. Eesh.. not much of a break is there.
So everything is going amazingly well. Boyfriend although irritating is still schweet and thoughtful (prob thanks to my excessive complaints). Family's happy for me too, and the folks have moved their work office back home. So I guess that means I'll be spending more time with my mum, would be a good time to learn all her recipes. So I guess I oughta thank God for being such a great dude and letting me have everything I want. So what if we're all pawns being moved by a giant hand, I'm happy whenever I get to eat another pawn and that's all thats important. I'm so sleepy. Nites.
Life has been... relatively good, despite the hectic schedule and impending deadlines. The best piece of news of course, is that, I GOT THE DREAMJOB. :D :D :D But it looks like that means I have to kill more animals :S Ah well, at least its being substantiated by a healthy sum of money and a nice working environment. I honestly cannot wait to get my first paycheck. I've decided that I'm going to apply for the UOB Ladies Card no matter what. Which means I get 2 free Amore/Cali Fitness lessons every month, dine for free at 250 outlets (upon earning SMART$, some point system I guess), get frequent flyer miles!, travel concierge, discounts at tonnes of fashion shops and beauty care services, 10% off yoga classes, discounts off medical check ups... and and and.. much more. :D So exciting can, I can finally buy whatever I want with my own money and not feel bad about it. And my friend managed to get a job there too (whew), so everything's just gonna be peachy.
In other news I've more or less finished my thesis, although I've still got to add on to my results section which is why I'm in lab at 7.30 in the morning playing with membranes and washing solution. But all the three weeks of not going home and staying in school to piah has paid off, cos my Prof just loves me now. Or rather he loves my work and 'wishes I could stay', aww. The exams are coming tho. And I still have two more major assignments due. But in just 3 weeks time, once all that is done, I'll be eloping with the boyfriend to Genting Highlands! Woohoo! Hahah. We're gonna live like royalty, and sit on all the rides (except the up-down pluging one), and eat tall ice creams, and GAMBLE, and drink, and pig out on the King-sized bed and drink hot cocoa and cup noodles in the cold cold mountains. WOOT.
And once I come back it will be mAmBo mAmBo and a non-stop flow of magaritas and/or beer... haha, can't wait. Then then then.. it will hopefully be DIVING in the perhentian islands. Discovering a whole new world underwater and getting to know fishies up close and personal. Then.... it will be back to work. Haha, they want me to start on the 22nd May. Eesh.. not much of a break is there.
So everything is going amazingly well. Boyfriend although irritating is still schweet and thoughtful (prob thanks to my excessive complaints). Family's happy for me too, and the folks have moved their work office back home. So I guess that means I'll be spending more time with my mum, would be a good time to learn all her recipes. So I guess I oughta thank God for being such a great dude and letting me have everything I want. So what if we're all pawns being moved by a giant hand, I'm happy whenever I get to eat another pawn and that's all thats important. I'm so sleepy. Nites.
The SP, 5:57 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous, at 6:00 PM
Thanks :)

Wan