The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The last mile


Walking to an imaginary bus-stop.

Had a job interview today. Worried I may not be able to get this great job though. Talked to 4 bosses, they were all nice, I may have screwed up a lil' with the real head honcho though, who asked some questions which I couldn't answer :S I'm worried. Worried about the competition I'm up against. Worried that if I don't get this job, what else am I left with because none of the other companies responded to my emails. Just worried. As always. Haha. Anyway, it's kind of a dream job now after I met the people working there, they're all super nice and friendly and they play paintball together! And the pay I hear is pretty impressive, which would be nice. But let's not count our chickens before they hatch. I somehow have a bad feeling that it will all come to naught when it boils down to it, just like almost everything else in my life, though things have been going good so far. Ok, shall not dwell.

Drowning in deadlines, failed experiments, group projects and impending exams. This semester has to be the busiest ever. No time to go out or have fun anymore, I think its crunch time from now on. Guess Brokeback will have to wait. Sigh.

Should not think about anything else and concentrate on finishing my thesis/poster/exams for now. Yes, that's what I need to do.
The SP, 6:36 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment