The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Be my rocketboy


That's us at Kennedy Space Centre. That place is pretty cool, best part was seeing the gigantic space rocket.. their IMAX films are however, EXCEEDINGLY boring. Everyone emerged kinda drowsy :P hah


The behind of the huge-ass rocket.

Hey again

Studying for a test next week but I can't get something out of my mind. I'm weighing out my options between being completely honest and trying to be deliberately vague. Hah. Well the truth is, it dawned on me that some friends aren't really your friends when you come to think about it. Friends respect each other and do not deliberately make you wait or feel shitty. Friends like that I'd rather not have, and to think they're not really that remorseful about it or don't attempt to really make up for it is disappointing and it kind of hits you in the face thinking how much time you spent with them. I used to think I was being too sensitive, maybe they have their reasons for being late, but it never failed happening time and again. So yea, it's really not worth it waiting around for people like that.

Boyfriend was on the contrary, especially worth having around. Haha, he came over to the East and we had thai food. The mango salad at thai express is da bomb, along with to fu Tod and tom yum talay, it became such a spicy affair that boyfriend had to run off to the toilet. *muffled laughter* But it was all good.. according to jo, all boyfriends seem to be behaving very well this time of the month. Could be due to a special alignment of the stars and moons, casting a 'be-good-to-your-girlfriends' spell on those cavemen. Haha, hope it lasts.

Last night I was in busy mode on msn and I kept getting msgs from ppl! Some ppl I didn't even know that well! What's with that? Maybe its cos they think I'm not around or something. But finally got to chat with ronnie, a flurry of updates, gossip xchange, problem-sharing within a span of a few min. I think she's the first normal friend I ever had really. Hahaha. At least ever since I got to know her, I've gotten to know other normal nice ppl who are on the same wavelength. Not that the ones I met before weren't normal or anything, haha, just a little different I guess, similar interests does spark chemistry and content (unlike contempt :P). Its hard to find people who are truly nice these days, I mean everyone's nice to a certain extent, but you never know what's going on in their minds. They could be nice just to get something or they will do things for you but expect something in return. But then once in a while you meet some special people who are truly genuine and would help despite the odds being against them, just cause.

So yea, my expt failed again last week and I hafta repeat it on monday. Fellow mate MS also experienced similar consequences. We are so meant for each other, she even confesses she loves me. Hahahah, Loves being able to whine and complain to me rather, which I don't mind cos I do the same to her too.. life's all abt da bitchin'!

Alrighty, betta get back to work, dang progress is sloowww.
The SP, 2:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment