The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Self-reflection


Me, self-reflecting in my pink room.

Boyfriend told me to self-reflect.

Boyfriend says I'm insecure and tells me to think positive.

Truth be told I do think negative thoughts. I think Boyfriend is vain, mechanical, material, sometimes selfish person who likes skinny girls, nice cars and big houses.

Positive thoughts: Boyfriend heart me. He is nice. He talks to me nicely and talks things out, sorts things out. He admits he has fits of irritability (that one I also know) and says he doesn't want to see me when he's in that state, cos he will get 'flamed' for it, and he loves me too much to risk hurting the relationship. I think boyfriend has high thyroxine levels. Makes people have high metabolic rate (aka higher chance of irritability-inducing moods) and bulgy eyeballs. Boyfriend has both.

Hahaha. I think I'm getting bad karma from past relationships. The Ex was insecure also.. so now I'm getting what I deserve. How he felt. I just hope I don't reach the stage of forcing him to live in a small room with me 24hrs a day. In effect I am usually not an insecure person. At least I'd like to think so. But I guess I am.. a bit lar, he is cute and he likes hawt girls. Wad da hell, how to not feel insecure. Must get used to dating better-looking guys. Hm.

I'm getting scared. Things to do:
1. 100 page Thesis (15 000 or 50 000 words??)
2. One poster on my project.
3. Tumour Bio Assignment (3 questions, 100 words each)
4. Group Presentations
5. Send out resumes to more companies (other LS ppl gettin interviews and job offers liao.. I scared)
6. Microb Lab Report (heng do finish liao.. 20 pages of it)
7. More expts!! (when will it ever end, I'm killing mice again!? And I thought I was done with that)
8. Oh ya, and study for exams :S (my 8th.. but FINAL! time)

And all this to be done within less than 2 mths.

I am telling myself not to panic. Must do my best to get all this done or else I can just jump off a cliff and die a bloody death. RAWR.


RAWR!!! (Look.. boyfriend did the bouquet of origami flowers in the background.. Boyfriend heart me :))
The SP, 1:30 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment