The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Boyfriend is RaRa and chaste!

My old college Math teacher playing Fifa 2006 in the comfort of his own home. He looks like sleeping Buddha :x We invaded his house during CNY to take this obscene pic.. muhaha.
Valentine's day is coming. Again. Argh! *grabs hair*
Went out shopping with the Boyfriend today. He was looking for shirts/t-shirts and so we had a mission. At the end of the day, we failed disastrously. The shirts he was interested in, the flowery, FCUK, stream-lined cut (Ra-Ra.. to me that is) kind were expensive, not the right size, not to his liking. The t-shirts he liked, mostly white, with red wordings, complex abstract designs, were also not in his size, or not to his liking, or too gay. At the end of the day, we went home with a new bra and green polo-T for ME. HaH! Me?! Who was not even in the master mission plan? Oh well :P
I should not be shopping. I should be studying. I should be writing my thesis. I should be doing anything but having fun. And yet I am. And I just can't help myself. What's the point anyway, I piahed hard last sem to no avail. I'm just going to do my best while keeping a healthy social life. Life's unpredictable sometimes. You may work really really hard for something, but it's never going to happen if its not fated to. So really, work hard, but don't let it eat into other important things too. And I suppose its an excuse to evade work, but what a great stress-reliever! Don't worry, will still piah lar.
Boyfriend says he will wait till he's married to have sex. :x HAHA. Boyfriend is so amusingly decent. Ok la, good I suppose. I shall try to be decent too.. hahahaha. Oh man, I'm killing my readership. And now that dear joycee has linked me in her blog, strange ppl like geow and jim are coming in to read MY BLOG. Boys! Reading my blog! About bras, sex and leg hair! Damn.
Must censor the stuff I say liao. OK LAR! I better study now before its too late! Goodnight ppl!!!
The SP, 1:18 AM
2 Comments:
k la, good I suppose. I shall try to be decent too.. hahahaha. <<< WAHAHAHA - jo
Anonymous, at 5:31 PM
oh well.. for a moment i tot who was it.. haha. it is mr low oh... dris
