The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Why so jaded

Love is most important in your life.



A high love concentration indicates that you want love in your life. It is very important to you and something that you strive to attain.


Life Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Sometimes its not because I have no time to update you diary. Rather some of the times, I just don't feel like it. Not wanting to write down how shitty I really feel or how things are going. Writing about my every move, what I did today, what I did yesterday. Its just so tiresome. So I guess I shan't. For now anyway. There's no rule to it anyway. Yea, I'm whining about nothing. Its not as if YOU dear diary, is forcing me to write and record down my daily activites. No, the diary is an inanimate object, it doesn't hold a gun to your head. However guilt does set in when diary is being left alone for too long. Bleh

So this semester's gonna be real busy. Everyone's stressing out. Projects being rushed, deadlines screaming to be met. So many things to be done. Bleh. Lets just not talk about it anymoe. So lets talk about why all are men bastards. First and foremost, the sole important thing they judge a girl on, is their looks. Lets face it. They're a shallow bunch, and there's nothing you can do about it. Secondly, they have an ego. Ego varies with the type of man. But they all essentially have it. Most of them have big ones. They're not humble, modest, considerate or sensitive, they only pretend to be, just to score points, which they consciously try to do to boost more ego. The real humble, modest, considerate guys, are the ones who grew up with girls. The ones with alot of sisters or the ones who've been through the tough times and know that there's absolutely no point being arrogant and self-centred, if not to a attract the scorn of many. But honestly, there aren't that many of them around. So don't tire yourself out looking. Thirdly, men think with their brains more than their hearts. Men are down to earth, simple-minded and logical creatures. They know that 1+1 is 2 and 3+4 is 7. What they want is simple too. Money, women, (maybe) a family, and recognition. They do things for a reason. They plan, calculate, devise, counterplan, backup and carry out their actions with strategy and purpose. Its not like there's anything wrong with this. But I just find it way too boring. Why must they be so bloody boring. Why can't they be more spontaneous, step out of the box a little, do something stupid and silly and laugh at themselves after. Men are jaded.

I know I'm going on and on about men sucking so bad you're probably thinking oh I had another fight with boyfriend. But no, he's been essentially pretty well-behaved, albeit displaying slightly puzzling behaviour on one occasion, but all it prooved was that he cared, so no complaints there. But I keep hearing people being hurt in relationships, losing faith in love, thinking that all men are bastards, or all women just toy with men's feelings, its all getting too depressing. I think people get plagued with thoughts. We were having lunch, and one of my friends, this really pretty girl, so nice, so demure, so goddamned perfect, actually thinks she's not good enough for her boyfriend. Me and my other friend catch each other's eye across the table and essentially go "WTF?" at the same time. And she gets all depressed about it sometimes. I wonder why people get depressed. Actually I think I kind of know. Things happen, and you ponder over it. You think and you think about it till the problem seems to grow and magnify into a world-wide disaster (your world that is) and becomes so overwhelming and unbearable that you don't know how to handle it and it essentially destroys your life. That's when you break down. But its so silly to think over something too much. Feelings can be controlled. One can make oneself not feel sad really, if you really wanted to. But most choose to wallow. Its saddening. Go out! Get some supper! Drink some alcohol! Talk on the phone! Watch a comedy! And when things get brighter and cheerier, then devise a solution to solve the problem and everything will be alright! See.. so easy wad. Bleh. Instead ppl get depressed and angry, then take it out on me, making me depressed and angry. Rawr. Angsty people are infectious.

Anyway its the weekend. Friend going away to the army. *Waves goodbye* Hang in there girl, don't let those assholes of men get in your way. Also going to MOS to check things out. Hear they have beds there :P But reminder to self: Read journals. Do materials/methods portion of thesis. Research on protein carbonyls. Start on microb lab report. Yes. Shall stick to resolution indeed. *warcry!!!*
Hotness



- Hotness is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. This indicates that you are mostly into having an attractive partner. You prefer to date around, and don't usually get attached.


Perfect BF/GF Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
The SP, 3:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment