The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Old, stressed and hairless

The wonders of epilation!
Life is so stressful. Perhaps its self-inflicted. So busy and stressed up with thoughts of work that I almost forgot a good friend's birthday! Hehe, lucky I remembered in the end. So busy and stressed up with work that I'm starting to dream weird horrible dreams. Of my other good friend's face being cut up with a penknife. Thank god she wasn't screaming in pain but on the contrary seemingly unaffected, as if it was make-up the savage was applying to her face and not gaping expanading holes of bloody flesh. I wonder if dreams mean anything.
Sometimes the people you think are friends aren't really friends at all. Some people seem nice but are only being nice for a reason. Some people are always competing. Shall not be bothered so much by those people. Guess they aren't that important. I don't really care what other people say really. I only care what the people close to me have to say. And that's all there is to it really.
It is already the last week of January. And I have yet to produce significant lab results from the liver samples I collected. The cytochrome C elisa did not work. The protein carbonyl assay did not work. And now the JNK western blot did not work. Hopefully it will work the next time round. It better.
By the time my next birthday comes around, I would have graduated from my 16 years of academic education. 16 long years. I will turn 23, it seems old to me. I am not looking forward to growing wrinkles and sagging skin. More responsibilities will be laid on my shoulders. Repaying debts, working for real, doing everything an adult does. I don't wanna grow up... I wanna suck lollipops and sit on swings. Sighs.
The SP, 6:42 PM
2 Comments:
Anonymous, at 9:33 AM
ur legs dun look hairless to me leh.. muahaha..
geow
geow
, at 1:32 AM
Wan