The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Happy New Year

This is QM trying to chew up some rat intestine. Down boy down! Don't do it!!

A rat's small intestine can run up to longer than a metre by the way. I personally washed the shit out of this one :P
2005 is finally over. I think it was probably the most eventful year of all time. The India quakes, Michael Jackson not guilty, hurricane Katrina, boyfriend and I getting together, leaving Singapore on that crazy US adventure, coming back and killing more than 20 mice, having the torture of exams all over again.
The most significant thing for me in 2005 though would probably be the US trip. Nothing can beat that. Living 3 months in another country, working at Seaworld, away from everything you've known, doing everything yourself and living independently. Meeting new people, with new cultures. Seeing New York and her beauty. It's just so indescribably exhilarating I'm probably going to rave about it for the rest of my life. And its this trip that armed me with the knowledge that I can take care of myself as well as the fact that I love to travel. Yup, may the new year be filled with many more adventures.
Second significant thing would probably be the whole boyfriend saga (still ongoing). Its pretty hard getting to know someone. Sometimes I wish there was this program I can just enter someone's name in and his whole personality will pop up in a chart full of facts and figures. It would also have a calendar which shows his daily mood and what's on his mind hourly. Would save a whole lotta trouble really. But I guess it would also kill the mystery and enlightenment about the opp sex. Let's just hope it all works out.
Last of all, I hope all you guys had a great 2005 and will have an even better 2006. Here's to our friendship and the fun to come. Cheers. *chink*
The SP, 10:16 PM