The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year ellibody


The reason why people get fat during CNY.

Its the holidays and I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. Happy Chinese New Year btw! Gong xi fa cai as they like to say. Even though I've brought work home I don't feel like doing it. Even though I have my cap to pull up and resumes to send out I don't feel like doing anything! Even though even though even though.. I just don't feel like doing anything! I just want to nuah in bed and do absolutely nothing. RAWR! Its horrible and its counter-productive but what to do. Everyone is probably doing nothing too.. right?

Anyway, I think it has become very clear to me that I have boring relatives. Haha. Everyone else's relatives have so much more fun, playing mahjong, gambling, cooking together, feasting through the night. My relatives just eat whatever my mum cooks up, sit around, then go home. I mean they're nice people though. And the ang pows they give are da bomb. But dang I wish I had more fun cousins. The only cousin I see most of the time is pretty irritating and makes me just dread the thought of having kids of my own :S Sigh.

Boyfriend is having fun playing games with his fun cousins at his house and I am bored at home. And I am going to be even more bored at this family bbq they're having tomorrow. Sigh! I feel like just going to bed now.. and nuah again. Damnit.
The SP, 11:27 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment