The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hexically impaired


This is Daytona Beach, FL. See that truck? It sells ice creaaammm :D And look at all 'em streak marks on the sand, caused by the cars that are allowed to drive down and park ON the Beach!

Watched Castaway on Sat. So true that we have so many things at an arms-stretch away, or rather nowadays, a click-away, we tend to forget how hard it is to even do the simple essential things. Like getting fresh water or starting a fire. All to simply survive. Not to get that promotion, go out with that someone you like, buy that fast car you always wanted, but just, to survive and keep on breathing so you can experience the joy that all those things can bring.

Boyfried fell sick after eating a hunky beef burger. It's probably not related, but it happened like that, his nose started running once he finished the burger and it just got worse from there. So I haven't seen him for the whole weekend, oh, the tragedy. Haha. But hell, I still have fun without him. Went to join mae and jm for an Amore kickboxing class on sunday. I know! Kickboxing! It was pretty fun, the trainer was kinda hot and he wore bright yellow boxing shorts.. woot. And it was kinda exhilarating punching and chopping and uppercutting and kicking. But it got real tiring at the end. It got so tiring, I stopped hopping on the spot which everyone else was doing, and just sticked out my arms in a pseudo-punch when I saw everyone else doing it. Hahaha. But it was a good workout, haven't been exercising in a long time. After that mae and I went shopping and gave our wallets a good exercise too. Haha.. bought this indecent Mango top, I didn't realise it was THAT see through until I got home and tried it on again. Now I have to find something to wear above or below it, urgh, but it's real pretty tho, lacy and dark turquoise :D Bought another top that was a white stripy halter, reminded me of Charlotte from SATC, schweet. Mae bought a nice plaity skirt too, schweet. Haha, and jm is finally attached! And we SAW him even though she tried so hard to avoid us, just goes to show how its all destined to be. :P

Mum went back to Penang for the weekend so the house is pretty quiet and I've been feeding the dogs every morning. Been trying to avoid picking up their poop but I guess I have to face all that accumulated shit soon. Mum would kill me if she comes back and finds the whole garden covered in poop.

Borrowed some books from Orchard library today. George Durrell is real funny, came across his books in the animal biology section and suddenly remembered that Sue read his book in one of the book reading competitions in GM (which I also took part in and won 1st prize.. one of the rare occasions I actually win anything..) Don't ask me why my memory suddenly so sharp and zai, I just remembered her story about the scorpions crawling all over the dining table and scaring his whole family out of their wits! But it was hilarious. The book's hilarious, all Brit authors are hilarious. *nods*

I'm playing hexic till my eyes are popping out. That's what boyfriend and I do every night, play hexic till we see hexagonal colours in our dreams. Hexic's an msn game btw, rather addictive and mind-boggling. I'm fast at getting lotsa points but I always get killed by bombs in the end. Boyfriend however can make a single life lasts till god knows when. He's amazing like that. Haha. Alrighty better head to bed soon. Nightey nites!
The SP, 1:39 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment