The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Do I have to study?

This is somewere in Citywalk, Universal Studios, Orlando. One margarita to go please! Caught people sipping Margaritas outside Cha Cha Cha's last night and it absolutely drove me up the wall knowing I couldn't plop myself down and sip on one throughout the night! *grumble*
Laptop is giving me the scares. I switch her on and she starts up, but suddenly her screen will go black and the word Fan Error pops up and it shuts down by itself. I think something's wrong with the fan. Hah, duh. Well a few good knocks and she's back on her feet again :P Gentle knocks lar.
Been all cooped up in a big room filled with my fellow men and women, boring their eyes into powerpoint slide notes and thick textbooks, hoping information will magically seep into their brains and remain there long enough for them to spew it all out when required. This process is getting old. It's been four long years, I've done this for approximately 7 times. Oh me lord, save me from this agony! And it's funny how the place is like Chinatown in the morning and Little India late at night. I shall refrain from elaborating for fear of censorship :S It's strange tho, how this country has such strict values, even going so far as to arrest people for expressing their thoughts online. Which is frankly, a part of one's human rights I feel. I suppose it gets read and may have consequential results, but if this were America, no one would give a shit about what a sole person has to say on his 'blog' unless he/she's a celebrity of some sorts. As one of my American leads in Seaworld once asked me after I told him we ban chewing gum, so is the government a dictatorship? And he was actually seriously asking. Hah. I strongly objected of course and laughed at how mistaken he was, until I realised, haha, well, we're not that far off come to think of it. Minus the violence, the evil plans to rule the world, and the torture and suffering.. Ok, I better stop. :x
Going out for some R&R soon. Whee! Laters!
The SP, 4:32 PM