The Place to be (Part II)
Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Do arts students have it easy?
Just finished my first paper (an arts paper). Don't wanna jinx it, but.. it was a breeze. Honestly, if all my life sci papers were like that, I would be a cap 5.0 pointer by now. But unfortunately, they're not. *sob* Anyway, should be heading home soon for some R&R (no puking please!), next paper's on Wed. Then after that Mon will be my last paper, then I'll be freeee, well not completely. There's still lab and all, but at least my darling will be free! HAha, then we can go out and watch Harry Potter and gorge ourselves on pizza and calamari and snuggle in bed watching SATC till the sun goes down. *ahh.. wistful sigh*
And I'll be able to meet up with all me buddies too! For drinks, dinner, lunch, breakfast, desserts, suppers! *wonders why everything revolves around food* Ok, I'll add in SHOPPING, beachinG!, rollerblading! Ppl pls await my sms. :) It's too bad that Malaysian trip turned out to be a flop tho. So hard to get everyone's schedules to match. Then there's the money issue. Perhaps should just save up and go on graduation trip.. backpacking across Australia/NZ? :D I want my backpack to be the one that rolls around on wheels tho, hahaha. A floating backpack that follows me wherever I go wouldn't be too bad an idea too. But what an adventure that will be.. *looks toward future*
But perhaps should start finding a job first :S ARgh, the reality of life!

Can don't work meh? *frown*
That's Vincent, one of the guys from Seaworld. hehe, he's super tall and gangly, but a nice chap indeed :P Good drinking/supper kahki. Ah, time to pack up and go home!!!! I miss my mummy's cooking already!
And I'll be able to meet up with all me buddies too! For drinks, dinner, lunch, breakfast, desserts, suppers! *wonders why everything revolves around food* Ok, I'll add in SHOPPING, beachinG!, rollerblading! Ppl pls await my sms. :) It's too bad that Malaysian trip turned out to be a flop tho. So hard to get everyone's schedules to match. Then there's the money issue. Perhaps should just save up and go on graduation trip.. backpacking across Australia/NZ? :D I want my backpack to be the one that rolls around on wheels tho, hahaha. A floating backpack that follows me wherever I go wouldn't be too bad an idea too. But what an adventure that will be.. *looks toward future*
But perhaps should start finding a job first :S ARgh, the reality of life!

Can don't work meh? *frown*
That's Vincent, one of the guys from Seaworld. hehe, he's super tall and gangly, but a nice chap indeed :P Good drinking/supper kahki. Ah, time to pack up and go home!!!! I miss my mummy's cooking already!
The SP, 11:37 AM