The Place to be (Part II)

Thoughts. Not necessarily in a stream.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Do I have to be this free?


This is my dog Bonnie. She has just had a bath and is sitting on the grass looking pretty and saying hi. She wants you to pet her. Well.. aren't you going to pet her?

I am so insanely free. As compared to him. He who joins the busiest committee in hall infamous for their overnight meetings, he who has a whopping 8 midterm papers to complete, he who has to go for infinitely long and countless project meetings. I however, attend 4 lectures a week, one tutorial in 2 weeks, the rest of the time is spent on lab, which doesn't require ALOT of work either, only at certain periods. Other than that, I'm free! Free to actually start studying for exams! Hahaha. I better get cap 5.0 this sem, or else I'll never be getting it. But one thing's for sure, I am so completely in love. So in love that he could be as busy as the president of the USA (eh wait, actually he quite free hor) and I'll still be alright with it, as long as I get to spend those few moments with him, eating lunch, talking and laughing, being held by those big strong arms and looking into those big puppy dog eyes. URGH. Help lar.

You know how its scary if you love someone too much. The risk of getting hurt just multiplies and gets bigger with every moment spent being together, making memories. Its come to that point where I know I would be absolutely devastated if he left, cos I know I wouldn't be able to find someone like that again. Let's just hope he never leaves.

My dog is looking absolutely horrific. I don't know what happened while I was away but Bonnie (my black lab you see above) first started developing some white rings around her eyes. And now one of the rings have swelled becoming bloody and pus-filled to the state where she's starting to look like a leper! And what's more the hair under her neck area has fallen out and you can see her neck is covered by some kind of rash, and her butt is hairless too! I'm terribly upset. And the worse thing is bringing her to the vet would probably result in a treatment costing us hundreds of dollars. Whereas perhaps purchasing some ointment at the neighbourhood pet store would proove effective, and cost-friendly too. I wish going to the vet wasn't so expensive. But I guess its kind of our fault too, we never really looked after the dogs that well. They're kept outdoors and sleep on the floor where they're probably terrorised by flies and insects, and they're bathed once a week, which should be sufficient, but I guess more effort could have been taken to keep them clean. Like maybe brushing them down every now and then. Sighs, I would if I had the time I suppose.

Played tennis just now, and the day before. The folks are going crazy over it. Playing tennis with boyfriend tomorrow too, that makes 3 consecutive days of tennis. Wow I am fit. I used to be unfit, or rather, unathletic. I never joined sports. I was in the Band in school. Yes, I played the drums and percussion instruments. I hardly exercised, unless I was forced to, which is what the government does, enforces exercise into the school curriculum to weed out the fat kids. I was never fat though, never. Always skinny. Now that I'm older, the fat has started to pile up (although mind you, I'm still pretty skinny), mainly at the tummy and the backs of my thighs. Unsightly. The boyfriend is a health freak, he exercises whenever he gets the chance to, resulting in nice firm abs and a cute perky ass too :P So you see, I have to keep up. Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually interested in seeing whether I can really develop abs. I think it takes alot of work though, probably a hundred sit-ups a day or something to that extent. Boyfriend says just running will do the trick, well it has helped me do away with all the fat I accumulated from the US trip (where I ate fries and chickin every day..woot). But the flabby abs still remain. I swear, the day will come where I shall sit down and only have pure muscled abs and not fatty tyres spilling over my the belt of my jeans. Then I'll start wearing a bikini to school and let you take pictures too. Hah.
The SP, 11:19 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment